Preferred study abroad destination in Northern Europe, Lithuania is an ideal country for every international student who wishes to study abroad. Known for Baroque architecture, Lithuania is a proud member of NATO & the European Union. With a population of 3 Million people, Lithuania is a less congested place and an ideal destination if you wish to gain some experience professionally as well. So, if you are planning to study abroad. Lithuania is an ideal destination. For better understanding, this article will help you understand the reasons, benefits of studying in Lithuania. Also, we will provide the top Universities of Lithuania.
Reasons for Studying in Lithuania
- Lithuania is ranked 59th by US News & 6th in GDP.
- Citizens of Lithuania are very friendly, bilingual, and welcoming.
- Lithuania is known for its historical architecture.
- It is globally recognized for excellent academic standards.
- It is acknowledged for its rich heritage and vibrant modern culture.
- The visa procedures of Lithuania are easy. Visa applicants enjoy a shorter waiting period.
- The tuition fees of Lithuania’s colleges and institutions are comparatively lower than other famous studies abroad destinations like the US & UK.
- It provides the fastest and cheapest internet connection in the European Union.
- As a student with a work permit, you are eligible to work for 20 hours per week.
- The universities of Lithuania offer several programs in the English Language.
- For skilled professionals, Lithuania offers vast job ad career opportunities.
- After completion of your education, you can stay and work in the country for 15 months.
Benefits of Studying in Lithuania
- Students get access to many cost-saving benefits such as the Lithuanian Student identity Card (LSP), Erasmus Student Network Card (ESN) & International Student Identity Card (ISIC).
- You will get the opportunity to see other European Countries. If you consider studying in Lithuania, you will experience a brand-new country with an incredible outlook, culture & customs.
- Degrees provided by the universities and institutions of Lithuania are internationally recognized.
- You get the opportunity to make lifelong friends with different cultures and backgrounds.
- It will help you in improvising your skills and personal development.
- You can get citizenship of Lithuania within 2 Years.
Top Universities of Lithuania
Listing down some of the Top universities of Lithuania which you can consider. These universities fall under the category of the World’s top higher education institutions in the QS University Rankings.
- Vilnius University
- International Business School
- Vytautas Magnus University
- University of Vilnius
- European Nations
- ISM University of Management and Economics
Requirements of Studying in Lithuania
Every country has its set of requirements and eligibility criteria. The selection criteria also depend on the chosen programs and university. There are a certain set of requirements that every Indian student needs to clear for studying in Lithuania.
- Complete and original Academic Documents
- Passport Photograph
- Complete duly filled and signed Application Form
- Validate Passport copy
- Updated Resume
- SOP & LOR
- Bank statements with sufficient funds
Documents for Visa Checklist
- Original Passport
- Electronic Application Form
- Passport Photograph
- Flight Ticket Reservation
- Valid Health Insurance
- Medication Letter from the University
- Financial Documents
- Registration Certificate from the University
Lithuania is Europe’s most skilled study abroad destination which provides several benefits while studying and after the completion of education as well. Lithuania offers world-class education with flexible part-time jobs for every national and international student. Mentioned above are a few of the major reasons for choosing Lithuania for the completion of higher studies. For knowing further about study in Lithuania, do contact Admissify Today. Our experts will guide you throughout. Admissify aims that your stay is comfortable and memorable. Visit our office today and get all the necessary information related to an affordable place to study Abroad or visit admissify for more information and get connected with us today.
DISCLAIMER : This and other personal blog posts are not reviewed, monitored or endorsed by Blogjab. The content is solely the view of the author and Blogjab is not responsible for the authenticity of content of this post in any way. Our curated content which is handpicked by our editorial team may be viewed here.