We folks, at Blogjab, are on a plan to make the web a more reliable place. We wait for you to love our services of website publishing to the next surpassing notions that we haven’t even conceived of yet — as much as we embrace creating them.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) outline our responsibilities to you, and your rights and duties when using our services. Please read them thoroughly and reach out to us if you have any inquiries.
Terms of Service
These Terms administer your path to use our website.
Our Services are offered subject to your acceptance, without alteration, of all of the terms and conditions enclosed herein and all other running rules, policies, and methods that may be published from time to time by Blogjab (collectively, the “Agreement”). You acknowledge that we may automatically update our Services, and the Agreement will imply any upgrades.
Please see the Agreement thoroughly before accessing or utilising our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you consent to become restricted by the Agreement. If you do not accept all the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
Throughout these Terms, “you” refers to both individuals and entities that enter or use our Services. You serve and summons, you have a call to bind a body to the Agreement. You are stating that by using our Service(s), you are accepting the Agreement on behalf of that person.
You will be entirely bound and liable for any activity that befalls under your account. You are answerable for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password guarded.
You are accountable for sustaining the protection of your account and any Service-related website, store, or other content, and you are entirely responsible for all activities that transpire under your account and any other actions taken in connection with our Services. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must promptly inform us of any unlawful use of your account, or website, or of any other breach of security. We will not be subject for any acts or oversights by you, including any harms of any kind acquired as a result of such acts or breaches.
When you make an account, we consider that to be a request about our services, which suggests that we may reach you to share more details about what we have to propose. Don’t worry — if you aren’t engrossed in discovering more, you can opt-out of the marketing information, whether it’s an email, phone call, or text message.
The obligation of Visitors and Users
We have not analysed, and cannot examine, all of the content (such as but not restricted to, text, photo, video, audio, code, computer software, items for sale, or other materials) posted to our Services by users or anyone else (“Content”) and are not liable for any use or consequences of such content. So, for example:
- We do not endorse any Content or endorse that content is correct, helpful, or non-harmful. Content could be obscene, immoral, or offensive; include technical errors, typographical slips, or other mistakes; or violate or meddle the privacy, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (see our Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy section to submit copyright complaints), or other proprietary rights of third parties.
- If you post content, comment on a website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) content accessible on our Services, you are solely accountable for the content, and any infliction that results from that content or your conduct.
- We revoke any blame for any abuse resulting from anyone’s use or downloading of content. If you obtain or use any Content, you are bound to take forethought as needed to shield yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other malicious or damaging content.
- We are not a party to and will have no contract or compulsion for, any communications, interactions, or conflicts between you and the provider of any Content.
- Please note that different third-party terms and conditions may imply the downloading, copying, purchase, or use of content.
We also have not studied, and cannot examine, all of the material, including computer software, made feasible through the websites and web pages that link to, or are connected from our or other Services. For sample:
- We do not have any authority over those websites and are not liable for their contents or their use.
- Existence of any link to or from one of our Services does not indicate that we endorse such a website.
- You are answerable for taking regards as required to guard yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other noxious or toxic content.
- We repudiate any blame for any harm emerging from non-Blogjab websites.
General Representation and Warranty
You represent and guarantee that your use of our Services:
- Will be in stringent accordance with these Terms;
- Will obey with all appropriate laws and ordinances (including, without restriction, all relevant laws concerning online conduct and acceptable content, privacy, and data security.
- Will not use the Services for any illegal plans, to publish prohibited content, or in furtherance of unauthorised activities;
- Will not violate or abuse the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Will not reveal delicate intimate information of others;
- Will not be used to sending spam or bulk undesirable messages;
- Will not intervene with, intrude, or attack any service or network; and
- Will not be used to creating, sharing, or allowing material that is – or that expedites or works in agreement with – malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code.
Copyright Violation and DMCA Policy
As we inform others to regard our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. We will answer to all such reports, including as needed or relevant by eliminating the infringing material or impairing all links to the infringing material. We will annul a visitor’s entree to and use of the Website if, under suitable conditions, the visitor is determined to be a repeat violator of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Blogjab or others.
The Agreement does not give from Blogjab to you any Blogjab or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and investment in and to such property will prevail (as between the parties) only with Blogjab. Blogjab and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in association with are trademarks or listed trademarks of Blogjab or Blogjab’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in link with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services presents you no right or license to duplicate or otherwise use any Blogjabs or third-party trademarks.
In using the Services, you may approve or use services, products, software (like themes or plugins), embeds, or applications formed by a third party or yourself (“Third Party Services”) on your website.
If you use any Third Party Services, you concede that:
- Third-Party Services are not vetted, sponsored, or managed by Blogjab.
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your personal peril, and we shall not be bound or liable to anyone for Third Party Services.
- Your use is individually between you and the corresponding third party (“Third Party”) and will be governed by the Third Party’s terms and policies. You must evaluate the Third Party’s terms and policies before using a Third Party Service.
- Third-Party Services may not work competently with your website, and we may not be able to render a guide for issues induced by any Third Party Services.
- If you have questions or concerns about how a Third Party Service functions, or require assistance, please contact the Third Party directly.
In rare cases, we may at our concern, reject, impair, or remove Third Party Services from your account or website.
We are regularly renewing our Services, and that suggests seldom we have to improve the legal terms under which our Services are offered. These Terms may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an empowered official of Blogjab, or by the posting by Blogjab of a revamped version. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will allocate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take impact. If you differ with our changes, then you should suspend using our Services within the preferred notice period, or once the changes mature effectively. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any argument that mounted before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the conflict emerged.
We may end your way to any part of our Services any time, effective immediately. We have the right (though not an obligation) in our individual discretion:
- Reform your username or website’s URL due to increased inactivity.
- Deny or withdraw any content that, in our conscious opinion, infringes any Blogjab policy or is in any way harmful or obscene.
- Ask you to make some adjustments, bound the resources your website uses, or end your Services if we think your website’s storage or bandwidth usage is out of hand and burdens our systems (which is rare and typically only occurs when a website is used for file-sharing or storage).
- End or refuse access to use of any of our Services to any individual or entity for any reason.
If you want to terminate the Agreement or your account, you may discontinue using our Services.
All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should withstand termination shall endure termination, including, without restriction, ownership terms, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is.” Blogjab at this moment disclaims all warranties of any kind, direct or proposed, including, without interruption, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular objective and non-infringement. Blogjab does not make any warranty that our Services will be error-free or that access to that will be continuous or consecutive. You agree that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your caution and risk.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law.
The proper venue for disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any path to use of our Services will be the state and federal courts located in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.