From fashion ramps to the red carpet, Kendall Jenner has successfully been a showstopper almost everywhere. From being a super successful supermodel to being the most beloved member of the Kardashian clan, Kendall has a massive fan following that extends across the globe.
She is witty, has an amazing sense of humor, and knows how to sweep the media and her fans off their feet with her style. The supermodel has been in the news for almost everything she does. From dating Harry Styles to have picked up a fight against Taylor Swift, Kendall has never been untouched by controversies.
In this article, we shall be discussing the different aspects of Kendall Jenner’s life and finding out about her net worth.
|Full Name:||Kendall Nicole Jenner|
|Stage Name:||Kendall Jenner|
|Birthday:||November 3, 1995|
|Place Of Origin:||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
|Profession:||Model media personality socialite|
|Total Net Worth:||$45 million|
Kendall Nicole Jenner was brought into the world on November 3, 1995, in Los Angeles, California. The little girl of former Olympic decathlete champion Caitlyn Jenner (then, at that point, known as Bruce Jenner) and TV character and financial specialist Kris Jenner (née Houghton). Jenner’s center name was an accolade for Kris’ closest companion Nicole Brown Simpson, who was killed not long before Jenner was conceived.
Jenner has a more youthful sister, Kylie, and eight more established half-kin. From Caitlyn’s side of the family, she has three more established half-brothers―Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner―and one more older stepsister Casey Marino (née Jenner). From Kris’ side of the family, Jenner has three more established half-sisters―Kourtney, Kim, Khloé―and one older stepbrother Rob Kardashian.
Jenner was raised with her sister and the Kardashians in Calabasas, an upscale suburb west of Los Angeles. Jenner went to Sierra Canyon School before changing to self-teaching to seek after modeling. She graduated in 2014. In May 2014, Jenner bought a two-room, 2.5-shower townhouse in Los Angeles for US$1.4 million.
In 2007, Jenner, alongside her folks and kin, Kylie, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob, started showing up in the unscripted tv series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which annals the individual and expert existences of their relatives. The series was effective for its organization, E!, and has brought about the production of various side projects including Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Khloé, and Lamar, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons, in which Jenner has shown up.
- In 2011, Kendall Jenner dated Julian Swirsky. The relationship did not even last for a year.
- In 2012, she started dating Julian Brooks. They dated for almost a year and then separated in 2013.
- In 2013, she started dating Harry Styles and broke up with him in 2014. The couple again got back together in 2015 and dated till 2016.
- In 2014, she dated Ashley Irwin and in 2015, she dated Lewis Hamilton.
- In the same year (2015), she dated Nick Jonas.
- From the year 2007 to 2021, she featured in the show ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’.
- In 2009, she featured in a spin-off of the show ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, named ‘Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami’, in its episode named “It’s My Life”.
- In 2011 , she was featured in another spin-off named ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York’, for 2 episodes.
- In 2012, she featured in the show ‘America’s Next Top Model Cycle 18’.
- In 2014, she hosted the Much Music Video Awards along with her Co-host Kylie Jenner.
- In 2015, she was a part of Taylor Swift’s 1989 World Tour Concert film that was shot at Hyde Park, London.
- In 2015, she walked the ramp for Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- In 2020, she was a part of ‘Justin Bieber: Seasons’ and featured in a cameo.
- In 2013, Kendall Jenner won the Teen Choice Awards in the category of Choice TV Reality Star: Female (shared with the female cast of KUWTK), for the show “Keeping up with the Kardashians”.
- In 2014, she was nominated with the Young Hollywood Awards in the category of You’re So Fancy and Style Icon, and the Teen Choice Awards in the categories Choice Female Hottie, Candie’s Choice Style Icon, and Choice TV Reality Personality, Female (shared with the female cast of KUWTK).
- In 2017, she won the Teen Choice Awards in the category of Choice Model and the Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards in the category of Fashion Icon Of The Decade.
- In 2016, she won the Teen Choice Awards in the categories Choice Model and Choice Female Hottie.
- In the year 2015, she won the Teen Choice Awards in the category Choice Model and the IADAS: The Lovie Awards in the category Internet Video: Viral Video.
Kendall Jenner is a 26 years old supermodel who is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 54 kgs. She has dark brown eyes, dark brown hair and her measurements are 34-24-34.
What is Kendall Jenner’s Net worth?
Kendall Jenner is a supermodel who has walked the ramp for countless popular clothing and fashion brands. She has also been a part of several popular reality shows like “keeping up with the Kardashians”. Kendall Jenner’s Net worth is $45 million.
Kendall Nicole Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, in Los Angeles, California, the U.S. to Kris Jenner and Caitlin Jenner (Bruce Jenner then). She is a model, a media personality, and a socialite. She has been walking ramps for several big fashion shows since 2007. She is associated with the Kardashians and also appeared on the show “Keeping up with the Kardashians”.
The supermodel is 5 ft 10.5 tall and weighs 54 kgs. Her hair color is brown and her eyes are dark brown. The agencies that are responsible for looking after her professional commitments are The Society Management (New York), and Elite Model Management (Paris, Milan, London).