Aamir Khan was born in Mumbai on March 14, 1965. He is renowned as “Mr. Perfectionist of Bollywood” and is one of the most successful Indian Bollywood performers. With recent achievements in both the Indian and Chinese cinema sectors, he has established himself as one of the world’s most famous actors.
In this article, we shall be discussing the different aspects of Aamir Khan’s life and finding out about his net worth.
|Full Name:||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Stage Name:||Aamir Khan|
|Birthday:||March 14, 1965|
|Place Of Origin:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Total Net Worth:||$210 million|
Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan was born in Mumbai, India, on March 14, 1965, to Tahir Hussain, a film producer, and Zeenat Hussain. He comes from a family of four brothers and sisters. He is linked to several well-known Bollywood stars. As a kid actor, he featured in two films. Khan worked on many films before embarking on a career as a professional actor. Aamir’s cinematic career began in 1973 with a role in the popular drama Yaadon ki Baaraat. Aamir began his schooling at J.B. Petit School, then transferred to St. Anne’s High School in Bandra till the eighth grade, and then to the Bombay Scottish School in Mahim for the ninth and tenth grades.
Khan debuted as a child actor in Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973). At the time, he was just eight years old. In the film Madhosh, he reprised his role as a kid artist (1974). Much later, he co-acted with his buddy and subsequent filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker in the art film Holi (1985), which also starred Naseeruddin Shah. Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988) was his first major film role (opposite Juhi Chawla). Another of his best-known adult performances was in the Oscar-nominated film Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India (2001).
At the 36th National Film Awards, his performance in the film and the thriller Raakh (1989) got him a Special Mention. He went on to star in numerous profitable Bollywood films in the 1990s, including the romantic drama Dil (1990), the comedy-drama Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke (1993), and the romance feature Raja Hindustani (1996). His portrayal of the Ice-Candy guy on Earth (1998) gained acclaim from Indian and international reviewers.
- From 1986 to 2002, Aamir Khan was married to Reena Dutta. Junaid and Ira are their two children.
- In 2005, he married Kiran Rao, a filmmaker, screenwriter, and director. Azad is their son, who was delivered through a surrogate mother.
- ‘Lagaan’ is a 2001 sports film which is considered to be Aamir Khan’s most successful work. Aamir Khan produced the film, which was directed by Ashutosh Gowariker. Aamir played the leading role in the film. The story was based on when India was under colonial rule under the British East India Company. The story revolved around a set of few villagers who were challenged to take part in the game of cricket to avoid their high taxes on farmyards imposed by the British government. The film was internationally proclaimed and was nominated for an ‘Oscar’.
- Another major significant work of Aamir Khan was in 2006 for the Indian film ‘Rang De Basanti’. It was directed by Rakesh Omprakash Mehra and Aamir was cast in the main lead role. The film became the highest-grossing Indian film at the time of its release. The film revolved around a British filmmaker who attempted to make the film on the Indian freedom struggle with five young men. The film was proclaimed for four National Film Awards and one British Academy Film Award.
- Another successful work of Aamir Khan was the comedy-drama film ‘3 Idiots’ that was released in 2009. The film was directed by Rajkumar Hirani which criticizes the Indian education system. The story was inspired by a novel written by Chetan Bhagat. The film got positive feedback from the critics and became the highest paying Indian film which won five ‘Filmfare Awards’.
- ‘PK’ a sci-fi comedy movie that was released in 2014 was another popular work of Aamir Khan. The film was directed by Rajkumar Hirani. It is about an alien that came to the Earth and lost its remote, without which it cannot work and can’t go back to its planet. The film was a huge success and received controversy for its criticism of organized religion.
- For his films ‘Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak,’ ‘Lagaan,’ ‘Madness in the Desert,’ and ‘Taare Zameen Par,’ Aamir Khan has received four ‘National Film Awards.’ He’s also the recipient of nine ‘Filmfare Awards.’
- His film ‘Lagaan’ was nominated for an ‘Oscar’ for ‘Best Foreign Language Film.’
- He’s also won the ‘Bollywood Movie Award’ and the ‘International Indian Film Academy Award,’ among others.
- In 2003 and 2010, he received the ‘Padma Shree’ and the ‘Padma Bhushan,’ India’s fourth and third highest civilian honors, respectively.
- In 2013, ‘TIME’ magazine named him one of the ‘100 Most Influential People in the World.’
Aamir Khan gives fitness great value in his daily lifestyle routine. He has a heavily built physique with a chest-40”, slim waist-30” and solid biceps-13”. He is around 5’6” tall with a weight of 70kgs. Aamir has brown eyes and black hair.
What is Aamir Khan’s Net worth?
Mr. Aamir Khan is reported to have a net worth of roughly $210 million, which translates to nearly 1562 crores INR in Indian currency. Because Aamir Khan also produces the majority of his films, he earns a profit share in addition to his acting income. His typical film remuneration is about INR 85 crores. Aamir also endorses a variety of items for a price ranging from ten to twelve crores for every endorsement. Aamir is constantly at the top of the list when it comes to giving, charity, and social service because he has such a large profit and earnings. Mr. Khan is also at the top of the list when it comes to paying taxes; he is one of the country’s biggest taxpayers.
Aamir’s fan base continues to increase, and his success rate continues to rise. Based on his present performance and annual development of the organization as well as an individual, we may be highly positive about his net worth, which will continue to grow in the years ahead.
DISCLAIMER : This and other personal blog posts are not reviewed, monitored or endorsed by Blogjab. The content is solely the view of the author and Blogjab is not responsible for the authenticity of content of this post in any way. Our curated content which is handpicked by our editorial team may be viewed here.