Films have been a great part of our entertainment. There have been many talented actors and actresses since olden times. From Nargis to Madhuri Dixit, actresses in Indian cinema have been ruling the million hearts with their enchanting beauty and acting. Now talking about the new age actresses we have newbie talented faces. One such is Disha Patani.
Disha Patani always catches attention with her new pictures in bikinis, her affair with Tiger Shroff, and other things. But let’s not just judge her merely for her perfectly-shaped figure, but also for her acting talent. Till now she does not have a huge list of films, but she is struggling to make her mark in Bollywood and is prepared to compete with her fellow competitor actresses.
If you are a fan of Disha, then you must have been watching all her films including Baaghi 2, M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, Malang, and other films up till now. But how much are you aware of her early life, personal life, earnings, etc? If not, then today I am going to mention all about those facts in this article. So be with me till the end.
|Full Name:||Disha Patani|
|Stage Name:||Disha Patani|
|Birthday:||13 June 1992|
|Place Origin:||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Age:||30 years old|
|Net Worth:||75 Crore INR|
Disha Patani was born in Bareilly, UP, India on 13th June 1992. She is 30 years old now. Disha comes from a Rajput Kumaon clan. Her father is in the police force, whereas her mother is a health inspector. She also has an elder sibling named Khushboo who is in the Indian Army as a lieutenant, and one brother Suryansh. Disha did her schooling in Lucknow at Amity University. Once during a radio show, she mentioned that her actual surname is pronounced as Patni, not Patani. In 2013, she was a runner-up of Pond’s Femina Miss India’s Indore.
She is known to have been in a relationship with actor Tiger Shroff who is the son of veteran actor Jackie Shroff.
Disha is a new-age actress who is still struggling to make her mark in Bollywood. She has appeared in films including:
- Loafer – 2015 (Telugu film)
- M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story – 2016
- Kung Fu Yoga – 2017
- Welcome to New York – 2018
- Baaghi 2 – 2018
- Bharat – 2019
- Malang – 2020
- Baaghi 3 – 2020
- Radhe – 2021
She will be sharing screen space with actors John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor, and Tara Sutaria in Ek Villain Returns, Siddharth Malhotra in Yodha, and another unknown project under Balaji Motion Pictures. All these films are slated to release in 2022.
Disha is the recipient of five prestigious awards:
- Big Star Entertainment Awards for – Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Female for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Stardust Awards – Superstar of Tomorrow/Best Acting Debut (Female) for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Star Screen Awards – Best Female Debut for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
- International Indian Film Academy Awards – Best Female Debut for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
She has been nominated for:
- Big Star Entertainment Awards for Most Entertaining Actor in a Drama Film – Female
- International Indian Film Academy Awards – Best Supporting Actress
So till now, she has been appraised for her acting talent for Late Sushant Singh Rajput starrer M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story. Let us see whether she would be getting other better roles in her upcoming film projects.
Her diet plan includes:
- Lots of water and takes boiled vegetables and fruits after 2 hours of breakfast
- Grilled fish and brown bread with butter for Lunch,
- Soup, fish, chapati, and vegetables for dinner
3 luxury cars owned by Disha Patani are
- Range Rover Sport
- Mercedes Benz
- BMW 5 Series
How Much is the Net Worth of Disha Patani
87 Crore is the estimated net worth of actress Disha Patani. Her main source of income comes from several film projects. If she goes on with a success rate in films, then her net worth income will also grow in the coming time. So let us wait and watch.