Many graphic designers struggle with saving CorelDRAW files as PDFs on their PCs or laptops. In this article, we will explore three different ways to convert CDR files to PDFs. The methods are manual processes and an advanced way that will be used in this blog to convert from CDR to PDF. Let’s start the blog with a discussion of the CDR file and PDF file format.
What are CDR Files and PDF Files?
The CDR format is a file format of CorelDRAW in which the vector image file consists of text, images, effects, shapes, and objects. It can be used for creating flyers, letters, banners, etc. But, there is very less digital image vector graphics software that can support this format. When we talk about the PDF format, we all know very well this format. It is a widely used file format to save vector and raster digital images, text, etc. It can be easily opened on PC, mobile, and other similar devices that support document formats. The benefit of the PDF file is that it can be shared and viewed easily on any device. Due to these advantages of the PDF file, users need to convert CDR file to PDF. Now let’s move further to major methods to convert pdf to cdr online.
Reliable Techniques to Export CDR to PDF
The following are the methods to perform CDR file to PDF conversion. So read and perform the below methods carefully
How to Convert CDR file to PDF using CorelDRAW
To convert CDR files to PDF manually, you will need to have CorelDRAW installed on your PC or laptop. If your system has not installed the CorelDRAW application, install the CorelDRAW and perform the below steps:
- Firstly, open the CDR file in CorelDRAW.
- Navigate to the File menu and select any one option under these: Export, Publish to PDF, and Save As.
- Now the new dialog box will be open.
- Here, you have to choose the PDF file format option.
- After that, click on the Save button to convert the CDR file to PDF format.
You can also change the name of the saved file and its location. Now, you can open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat and see your CorelDRAW file’s content.
How to Open CDR File in PDF Using InkSpace
In this method, make sure that you have InkSpace installed on your PC or laptop before converting CDR files to PDF. Then performing the CDR to PDF conversion is as simple as following these steps.
- Firstly, right-click on CDR File that you want to export and open it with the InkSpace application. This application can be used in any element of the CDR file that is misaligned.
- Select File after you have edited the design to perfection.
- Now click on the Save As Option.
- Select the Portable Document Format (*pdf) option in the Save As.
- Then enter the name of the file and provide the saving path and hit the save button.
- If you would like to customize the PDF file further, you can click the OK button before exporting.
- There are some additional settings that you can consider before conversions like Text Output Options, Rasterize Filter Effects, Output Page Size, and Margin.
Using this technique you can easily export CDR to PDF using InkSpace. Now let’s move ahead to another method for this conversion.
Advanced Technique to Convert CDR file to PDF
In this approach, we will take the help of a third-party utility named Sysinfo CDR File Converter Software. It is the most advanced way to convert cdr to pdf format online without any data loss. With this software, you can add as many CDR files as you want to add, and they will all be converted to PDF files. If you do not have the CorelDRAW application installed on your PC or laptop, you can still convert an orphaned CDR to PDF. So this is another best approach to convert CDR file to PDF.
In this write-up, we will revise all the points that were discussed in this blog. We performed two manual and one automated method. So this conversion can be done using any of these three ways including CorelDRAW, Inkscape, or a free third-party utility Sysinfo CDR File Converter. Also, you can check another blog to convert OST to PST
DISCLAIMER : This and other personal blog posts are not reviewed, monitored or endorsed by Blogjab. The content is solely the view of the author and Blogjab is not responsible for the authenticity of content of this post in any way. Our curated content which is handpicked by our editorial team may be viewed here.