The Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is a document that verifies engineering abilities and knowledge to satisfy Australian standards. Engineers Australia (EA) evaluates the CDR of an engineer before deciding whether or not the person qualifies for the occupational category for which the candidates are applying, which is then use to determine whether the aspirants can immigrate to Australia or not.
Since a CDR is the foundation of the Australian Skill Migration application, aspirants applying for a work permit in Australia should not take CDR Report writing lightly.
Engineers Australia (EA) assesses the aspirant’s CDR Report before deciding if the applicant can qualify for the ANZSCO Code one. Engineers Australia (EA) typically wants the applicants to write their CDR Report on their own to demonstrate and assess their communication skills. However, if the applicant presents EA with a poorly written CDR, their chances of settling in Australia will be significantly reduce.
The Competency Demonstration Report is undeniably the backbone of the Australian Skill Migration Application. Therefore one should take it seriously when preparing it. CDR Writing Service offers a team of specialists with first-hand knowledge as engineers who have received favorable evaluations from EA. They will gladly help you in any way they can to build an excellent CDR that displays your professional growth and achievements in the best possible light.
What Should One Know Before CDR Report Writing?
The most challenging risk of generating one’s CDR is a lack of information or a poorly prepared report. This could jeopardize the application form of an aspirant for an Australian Skilled Migration Visa. As a result, one should strictly adhere to Engineers Australia’s CDR guidelines:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume: it provides a comprehensive overview of your engineering credentials and job experience. It should be a chronological listing of your employment rather than a project on which you worked. It should also be in A4 format and no more than three pages long.
- Include the organization’s name and address, as well as contact information.
- Dates of employment start and end.
- Job Title – Job responsibilities and a summary of what you did there are define in the appointment letter.
- Your CPD should written in a list manner. It should just be one page
- Professional experience and career episodes it should written in English, with each career episode ranging between 1000 and 2500 words. It should written more straightforwardly and avoid using too many technical times. A Career Episode or professional experience should written in style with a narrative in the first person, focusing on the specific case one has chosen to you’ve decide to describe. If the applicant is not confident about their writing style, they can seek the help of a CDR writing expert.
- One can write career episodes in several paragraphs and be marke as Career Episode 1 (paragraphs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3…), and then a similar pattern in Career Episode 2 and Career Episode 3 accordingly).
- In the Summary Statement, the paragraph numbers can be use for cross-indexing.
- The Career Episode should be written in the style of a description of your work experience.
- All the career episodes must be cover in the summary statement.
Documents Required For The CDR Report
Since submitting a CDR report is an important aspect, even if a single document is missed, the candidate’s whole hard work can be jeopardized, and their application may be rejected. It is advised that one should prepare a checklist before submission. Below is a list of documents that should be kept before submitting the CDR.
- Passport Size Photo
- passport with your updated photo
- Academic Degree Certificates
- Don’t forget to take English Proficiency Test Results like IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL iBT
- Name Change if done
- Also, take a comprehensive official academic transcript
- Documentary Evidence of Employment Mentioned in Career Episodes
- Professional Registration Certificate, if applicable
How Can Someone Approach The Australian CDR Report Writing?
One can search online for the best services that provide professional CDR report writing services. They not only assist in writing a CDR report, but also can help draft the application in a stepwise manner. It may also happen that even engineers having years of experience in their respective fields fail to produce a comprehensive report. They may be too occupied to write their CDR while looking after other chores like arranging finances, or doing their regular jobs, preventing them from writing their CDR. It may also be possible that they don’t know the proper procedure to write CDR, fail to have a flair for writing, or are not interest in writing their CDR. Below is a comprehensive list provided in a stepwise manner:
- Education And Professional Experience CPD incorporates all professional experience besides one’s qualification. It must, however, be submit in the Engineers Australia-approve format and no more than one page long in A4 format. It must include the following information:
- Details of postgraduate studies
- Conference or training sessions attended.
A summary statement is a brief description of the capability units and elements. It emphasizes the candidate’s fundamental engineering and management expertise. Must written in an easy-to-understand format for your EA Assessor. It should written in a table, with the competency aspects list and link to the CDR Episodes.
Suppose someone requires assistance in preparing their CDR Report with top-notch quality. They should not hesitate to contact professional assignment writing services. They have a skilled staff of engineers and writers who can create a CDR report which 100% plagiarism free and at an affordable price.